Exam I Part 1
1. Which of the following is NOT a function of a hormone?
2. These are lipid soluble hormones derived from cholesterol.
3. What is the major difference in the action of a water soluble hormone versus a
lipid soluble ho
Anatomy & Physiology 181
Exam 1 Part 2
1) Which layer of the blood vessels is continuous with the endocardium of the heart?
2) Which layer of the blood vessels effects peripheral resistance and blood pressure?
3) Which are considered low-pressure v
I am the owner of a videotape rental store. Some fixed inputs that I would use in
operating the store would be my building, my video library, my shelves, carpet, counters, etc.
Some variable inputs would be my employees, my bills, cleaning service, etc.