30. Which of the following are organized for profit and provide goods and services?
Pg. 4 AACSB:
1.1 What Is Business?
31. All of the following statements are co
1. Define health promotion, health protection, and disease prevention of an older aldult.
Health promotion is the science and art of helping people change their lifestyle to move towards state of
Home study exam three (3)
Article 1: Future of Nursing (IOM)
Q: According to the future of nursing by IOM what are the four key messages committee structured
Nurses should practice to the full extent of their education and training: mos
Psychological and emotional needs
Client or family with loved ones in palliative or hospice care may have psychological and emotional
they may experience depression, guilt, stress, anger as a way of expression feelings,
they may be overwhelmed, and
Palliative Care (Livebeforedeathmovie, 2011) 1. Speak directly to the patient and talk as if the
patient can always hear you.
2. Speak calmly and gently reorient the patient to time, place and person.
3. Do not restrain a patient at the end of life.