LAB 3 WORKSHEET
Question 1: What is the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the new domain you are creating?
Question 2: Why is the Read-only domain controller (RODC) option grayed out on the Additional Domain
1. Which computer is hosting the Administrator account that you are specifying
in this authentication?
2. Which of the tasks that you have already performed in the course of this lab
could you have completed by using Server Manager
Explain in your own words each fallacy below and then provide an example for
each fallacy in the context of cyber ethics:
1. Ad Hominem
Answer: Ad Hominem is attacking a persons for their traits to undermine their
argument. Example: Getting in an argument
LAB 5 WORKSHEET USING FILE AND PRINT SERVICES
How many shared folders appear in the Browse for Shared Folders dialog box for your Server02?
What are their names?
What is the name of the shared folder?
On this domain-based
This lab contains the following exercises and activities:
Designing a DNS Namespace
Installing the DNS Server Role
Creating a Zone
Which computer is hosting the Administrator account that you are specifying in this authentication?
Which of the tasks that you have already performed in the course of this lab could you have completed by using Server Manager
By Michael Kibler
A brain-to-brain interface consists of two or
more biological brains connected and
mediated by a computer system.
It allows the connected brains to work
together and provide feedback t
2. Date when you will be taking the exam
0 Thursday, Oct13th
3. What time will you be arriving to take the exam
0 between 1U ant1pm
a between 1 pin-5 pm
College of Southern Maryland
ITS-2190-135147 Microsoft Windows Server 2008
Fall 2016 Semester
Course start date
Last day to withdraw
without a grade or change audit to
a credit or a
credit to an audit
ITS2536 Critical Thinking and Research Project
Innovative Network Security Technology Topic
Enhance understanding of how technology is used in to help organizations solve critical
information security/cyber security problems. As em
COEN 252 Computer
Writing Computer Forensics
Forensics reports only state
If they draw conclusions, than they
are expert testimony.
A report that offers an opinion is an
public class ValidInvalid cfw_
public static void main(String args) cfw_
/* The following three declarations are correct */
TV tv1 = new ConventionalTV();
TV tv2 = new HighDefTV();
HighDefTV high1 = new HighDefTV();
/* Which of the following
1. Which router(s) are internal routers?
2. Which router(s) are backbone routers?
R1, R2, & R3
3. Which router(s) are area border routers?
4. Which router(s) are autonomous system routers?
None, all the interfaces on routers connect to an OSPF a
Packet Tracer Decoding IOS Image Names
Part 1: Naming Convention for IOS 12.4 Images
Part 2: Naming Convention for IOS 15 Images
Part 3: Use show version Command to Find IOS Images
As a network technician, it is important that you are
4 [Thedomain controllerbrtheconnsocom domain. NYC-[EL is hostjru] thedrrinistrahraooount. l'bll are joininga domain sothe aooountoan'tbe on
-2 1Tasks indude dtanging the cormuer name and joining the domain.
41ml] majrhate been iooiciratt
2. Itisgraynedoutbeeauseymareinstailirgtl'lerstdomainoontrollerforanewdomain. Ifttedomainourdlerwasread-mttherenuuldbemwaytooreateor
-2 5. hlo. Ely- making the oontosooom Students group a member of the domai rtoontos
-2 2. The Studentm user prole you are seeing is stored on serverU1
3. Notepad is still running on your partnerserver because you only disconnected from the terminal services session. You did not log o.
-2 4. The taskbar is being generated byserve
it] Lab 5
3. The les are still stored on theiroriginalservers. Only namespace information is stored in Active Directory, notthe data les themselves.
4 6. You are saving the tile on Serverm
48. These are notthe actual folders containing the shared les. The
Using the Reliability and Monitor servers for
Monitor and maintain
security and pol
Backing Up and
Restoring Group Policy
Plan and implement
group policy strategy
Planning a Backup
Plan for backup and
A backup is si