Profiling The Sociopathic Serial Killer
Hannibal Lecter is a well-known character in multiple criminology circles; he was known
for his incredible intelligence and contributions to psychology, his love of the fine arts, and h
Experiment 13 Pre-Lab
2. Experiment Procedure, Part A.2a Complete the calculation required to appear
on the Report Sheet (here and on the report sheet)
Calculation of mass of CaCO3 sample for analysis:
40 mL CO2 (1 L / 1000 mL) (1 mol CO2 / 2
Ethical Dilemma Reflection
In my opinion, ethics all boil down to one thing; morals. You can learn a lot about a
person ethics/morals by either listening, or more often, observing actions. People say actions
speak louder than words, and they
Stanley Wong, Shant Jarian
Equilibrium Constant, Le Chateliers Principle, Buffers - Post Lab
P. 188 # 2, 3, 8
2. a. HNO3 is a strong acid, is added to shift the Ag2CO3 equilibrium to the right. Explain
why the shift occurs
The equilibrium would shift to t
PRELAB: CHEMICAL ENERGY
1. Refer to the figure below question 1, Investigation 3. In the space below draw a free-body diagram for
the skateboarder while at position B.
2. Whats your answer to question 1, Investigation 3?
Shant A. Jarian
Stereoisomer Pre Lab
1. What stereochemical term describes the relationship between (2R, 3R) - 2 ,3
dichlorobutane and (2R, 3S) 2,3 dichorobutane?
Draw the S enantiomer of glyceraldehyde as a 3-D structure (wedge and dotted
LAB HW: INTRODUCTION TO MOTION
Answer the following questions in the spaces provided.
1. What do you do to create a horizontal line on a positiontime graph?
Shows that you started at a point away from the origin and did n
Critical Incident Stress Management:
A Necessity for Provider Recovery
Shant A. Jarian (XN15092)
EHS 470 Emergency Response to Crisis
Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell
In this day and age, trauma is something that is known but felt rarely to the indi
Hannibal Lecter is a well-known man in multiple criminology circles; he was known for
his incredible intelligence and contributions to psychology, his love of the fine arts, and his
tendency to eat the victims