310 Chapter 3 Notes
How binary works
RAM- For computer and video card.
Video card has memory, system uses that memory to display on the screen, the CPU
uses pointer, insider the po
PL/SQL Cursor: PL/SQL cursor is a variable or reference given SQL Query.
i) implicit cursor
ii) explicit cursor
i) Implicit cursor:
a) Implicit cursor is a created automatically whenever a DML or select query is executed in exeutable
1. The system bus is the communication channel that connects all computer
2. Cache types that are generally implemented on the same chip as the CPU
include level one and level two.
3. The CPU is always ca
1. Color video display can be achieved by using elements colored Red, Green,
2. Commonly used flat panel display types include LCDs, Plasma displays, and
3. An Organic LED display achieves high-quality color d
1. An element in a(n) doubly linked list contains pointers to both the next and
pervious list elements.
2. Floating-point notation encodes a real number as a mantissa multiplied by a
power (exponent) of
1. Type or classes of large serves include mainframe, which are generally
optimized for data storage and I/O capabilities and supercomputer, which
are generally optimized capacity and speed.
1. Dynamic RAM requires frequent refresh cycle to maintain its data content.
2. The data transfer rate is the speed at which data can be moved to or from a
storage device over a communication channel.
3. Three standard opti
3 Developmental Methodologies
1. XP or Extreme Programing- First phase is Exploration in this phase
Customers writes what they wish to be included in first release. Next comes
the planning phase sets the priority for the st
1. The cycle time of a processor is 1 divided by the clock rate (in hertz).
2. Resistance generates heat in electrical devices.
3. Semiconductor/Silicon is a semiconducting material with optical
4. A transistor