w 9 1'02
Honors Precalculus ~ Optimization #2 Name
Don't ou wor about it homies. 3 is yerfect
'r. em,w ere aret eresto t epro- ems.
. _ . . . l .
1. A rectangle has its base on the xax:s and Its upper two vertlces on the parabola y 1 x2. What IS the larg
11. 2513 ASS/BC Question #3 W5 93 Mean Vaiue Theorem WS #3 Name Z 3 % :1-
Hot water is dripping through a coffeemeker, lling a large cup with
_ coffee. The amount of coffee in the cup at time t, 0 S t S 6, is given Tln- 2 5 5
by a differentiable function
Honors Mecalculus Optimization #3 w / Name
1. The owner of an apple orchard estimates that if 24 trees are planted per acre, then each ma re tree will yield 600 apples per year.
1 For each additional tree planted per acre, the number of apples produced by
Honors Precaiculus ~ f, f WS #1 w Name )4 <g
A graph of f(x)' Is given below Use the graph to answer questions 1-6.
:1) Becausefis (g9yj 'HL X; Oclgatx m a, u) Is SE 9: 47 '3 .
2) Because f kWh x a a, f(a.) I3 m
3) Becausef SW Mliike 31W) at x m a, lung!)
Honors Precalculus -f, f, f WS #2 / khiame
1) x) is decreasing at x = _2 if 2 Z: is ggc? Egg ;
"- 2) If f "(5) is positive, then f is (1,0me 142 at x 2
3) f(x) is concave down at x ~ 1 if 6 )2 tdil
4) If) (8) is positive, then f(x) EsWat x_ m
5) A relativ
K11? Reef-i5 W
W " . a H
1. 2007 A8 #6 L y Lrv 3:
Let f be the function defined by f(x) = 16% w lnx for x > 0 where k is a positive cons I
" a. Find f(x) and f"(x).@)
x ' ,i
16411 fit" ><
41'ng24 m; V 01er
97rh6ht/i 11: 63l9H/,
c. For a certain vaiue
TH2100 BACCHAE COSTUME PROJECT (10 points)
DUE: Wednesday, Sept. 7, in recitation.
RENDERING (must be in color) FOR _(Character name)
1. Give 3 examples of how your costume choices help define the world of the play. Be sp
Grade Forgiveness Rule
The Grade Forgiveness Rule is intended to allow students completing a
second attempt at course to remove the grade of a first attempt from
the OSU GPA/CPHR calculation. This rule replaces the former Freshman
HonorsPrecalculus- wwww Al gig #l W? Name
Complete without a calculator. Show ail calcuius, algebra, and sign charts. Write a one-sentient: ] tication for each answer.
- - ._1. Find and classify any reiative extrema of f(x) = Egg. 2. Find and ciassify any
Honors Precalculus WS 92 - Mean Vaiue Theorem #2
2009 BC Fbrm B #3
a. is f differentiabie at x = 0? Use the definition of the d, 'vative with one-sided limits to justify your answer. (2)
mm 4710- P .2:
x332 "x *0 j 3 cfw_a hmwm 2 _ cfw_ I