Published by : www.studymarketing.org
Nike is the leading and renowned world supplier of athletic apparel
and shoes. The brand is in control of over 47% of the market for
athletic shoes. The company begun way back in 1962 and
Vorlage Deckblatt Digitaler Upload
Hochschule Macromedia fr angewandte Wissenschaften
University of Applied Sciences
Kursbezeichnung: Business Planning
Prfer: Prof. Dr. Reinhard Sander
Vom Studierenden auszufllen:
Arrival to Earth
C = 85
" " 44
Kyle Landry's version
Sheet music written by Dioscuri
t t t t
? " 4
t t t t
t RH t
t t tt t tt t t t t tt t t t
" t t t t t
Cultural differences between the eastern and western world in
Personal experience_ 2
Korea and America as cultural epicenters_ 2
Collectivism versus Individualism_ 3
Collectivism in Korea_3
Individualism in America_4
NIKE, INC. REPORTS FISCAL 2016 FOURTH QUARTER
AND FULL YEAR RESULTS
Fourth quarter revenues up 6 percent to $8.2 billion; 9 percent growth excluding currency
M E R K B L A T T - TV II
INNOVATIVE WEBSERIEN UND
VIRTUAL REALITY FORMATE
Der Aufsichtsrat des FFF Bayern hat als Pilotprojekt die ffnung der Fernsehfrderung (Ziffer 3.3. der Richtlinien fr die Bayerische Film- und Fernsehfrderung) fr
Ein Mehfil ist ein Zusammentreffen von Freunden, zu zweit oder in frhlicher
Runde. Dazu gehrt natrlich ein gutes Essen.
In diesem Sinne wnschen wir Ihnen einen schnen Aufenthalt und guten
Appetit in unserem Restaurant.
Tel 760 96 23 o
1. Who Pays for Your Coffee?Introducing the concepts of scarcity and
Introduction to Economics 2016/17
PROBLEM SET 5
Prof. Natalia Nollenberger
Exercise 1. Indicate whether the statement is true or false:
a. The production of an apple contributes more to GDP than the production of a gold
ring because food is necessary for
9% Template for Writing a Music Business Plan
Start with extensive market research about the music industry.
You will want to explain its current state of by taking account of
the industry participants, gate keepers, skeptics, pot
-For songs to be played in bars and clubs
-Fashion stores: Journeys, Zumies, H&M
-Commercial (i.e. Trident, Adidas, Sprit, Vans
-YouTube background music f
-Daily updates nn prumntinnal events.
-Pnst links tn all interviews and articles.
-Dn three mereh bundle giveaways thrnugh June
-K]im and Sweeney Sundays
-Pust euuntdnwn until the album drnp starting July 18th
- Recerd Steres
*- Band Website
Digital dewnleads will be given the eptien ef pre-erder.
Will else be given a disceunted price fer deluxe album update when
Deluxe album will ceme eu
Seeial Media Ads
In stare Advertising With J nurney's
-One minute premn that will play at least twice a day
4. What are the five major decisions, known as "the five M's" that marketing managers must make in
developing an advertising campaign?
The organizations handle their advertising in different ways. In small companies, advertising is
handled by someone in t
3. List and discuss three elements that explain how many exposures, E, will produce a level of
audience awareness, A.
Media selection is finding the most cost-effective media to deliver the desired number and type
of exposures to the target audience. What
2. Name four common criticisms of direct marketing.
Direct marketing is the use of consumer-direct channels to reach and deliver goods and services
to customers without using marketing middlemen. Direct marketers can use a number of channels to
1. Describe the eight major modes of communication in the communications mix.
The marketing communication mix consists of eight major modes of communication.
1. Advertising Any paid form of nonpersonal presentation and promotion of ideas, goods, or
1. What is one of the hottest marketing strategies for ensuring success in the highly competitive
2. What does San Antonio-based H.E.B. call its approach to lifestyle marketing in the grocery
One of the hottest marketing strate
2. After a retailer has defined the store's product assortment how might he develop a productdifferentiation strategy?
The product differentiation definition states that it is the process by which a product is
distinguished from others, so that it appeals
1. Explain the difference between a push and a pull strategy in marketing. Under which conditions
would each be appropriate?
Most producers do not sell their goods directly to the final users; between them stands a set of
intermediaries performing a varie
1. What percentage of U.S. toys is produced by foreign manufacturers? Why might this be a
2. What two consumer concerns drove several massive toy recalls?
Over 80 percent of all toys sold in the United States come from foreign manufacturers and f
5. What is the six-step procedure most firms use to set their pricing policy?
As an entrepreneur, setting a pricing strategy and policy for your products/services for the first
time when you develop it or when you introduce your product / service into a n
4. What are the five determinants of service quality in order of importance?
The service quality of a firm is tested at each service encounter. If service personnel are bored,
cannot answer simple questions, or are visiting with each other while customers
3. What are the five categories of offerings in the product-service mix?
A service is any act or performance one party can offer to another that is essentially intangible
and does result in the ownership of anything. Its production may or may not be tied
2. Identify and explain the six levels of the product hierarchy.
The product hierarchy stretches from basic needs to particular items that satisfy those needs. We
can identify six levels of the product hierarchy, using life insurance as an example: