1. What are the objectives of the various database marketing programs and are
o Build up customer relationship and increase customer loyalty
o DBM enables analysis of customer profiles, so the company can market in
Colgate-Palmolive Company:The Precision
Colgate-Palmolive Company had a good problem to deal with as they engineered a
revolutionary toothbrush named The Precision. It was a technologically superior toothbrush but
faced a highly competitiv
Harrahs Entertainment, Inc. Questions:
1. What are the objectives of the various database marketing programs and are they working?
Lovemans three major initiatives
1. changing the organization structure
2. building the harrah's brand, deli
The ratio between the number of Field Sales employees and field sales contacts is 18
employees for 7,040 field sales calls. Thus, about 391 sales calls made per employee.
The ratio between the number of telesales employees and Telesales ca
The challenge coke has is fighting declining soda consumption .
Because per capita soda consumption is declining every year we recommend that coke
launches share a coke with coke life which is a coke with the natural sweetener called stevia.
1. What factors underlie BMWs desire to shift to a non-traditional marketing venue for the Z3
Spartanburg will be used as a cushion for BMW against international monetary
Prove they are firmly committed to the U.S. market
Coke Final Project Summary
Share a Coke Campaign: The Share a Coke Campaign gives consumers the opportunity to buy their own
personalized bottles or cans of coke. Cokes in stores have a large sele
Executive Health Questions
1. How would you evaluate EHGs marketing efforts to date?
I think that EHGs marketing efforts have been inconsistent. After executing a new
advertising and communications campaign through radio and print media that generated
Stihl Inc.: Go-to-Market Strategy for Next-Generation Consumers Questions:
1. Was Stihls decision to avoid the home-center channel a good one? What are the
benefits of sticking with it? What are your concerns?
core values in tact bc a good decision