1. The following form of fat crystal size has the lowest density, lowest melting point, and
smallest crystal size.
a. Beta prime
2. Fat bloom is a white substance that appears on the surface of chocolate which contai
1. Which of the following is a reducing sugar?
2. The Fehlings test for reducing sugars, when positive, produces a reddish precipitate. This
precipitate is the oxide of
1. The sugar levels in pectin jellies is 65%
In order to mask the negative charges on the pectin
In order to mask the positive charges on the pectin
To dehydrate the shell of water around the pectin
Which is determined