ENTM exam 1
Study online at quizlet.com/_201rf8
Be able to describe the
speciation process and
DESCENT WITH MOD: over
modifications can result in
descendants that are different
than the ancestor
1. This device gives off ultrasonic signals that repel the pest from
your home and office; it involves no traps and no chemicals
2. I do not think that the advertisement claims are real because
they dont go
Living with insects blog
1. Friday Caterpillar Blogging: Puss Caterpillars
A. September 22, 2013 at 6:26 pm
I would have never guess that something so furry looking could be poisonous and in
fact I didnt even really
1. I think bug bites are worse because you get these red bumps that are not only
noticeable but they are really itchy and can swell and take a while to go down,
they can also diseases as well.
2. Ways to avoid the b
Mantids- Effective Biological Control
1. Four different claims that Buglogical made is that they are attracted twigs,
leaves, and fences. They say not to place them on the ground because they
become prey to the ant. They say that t
1. The food that is suggested to feed a caterpillar are cabbage, dill, parsley,
milkweed, cheery, willows and even some thistles.
2. For adult butterflies they suggest that we feed them strictly flowers nectar.
1. They were interested in termites because they are a source of enzymes.
2. Lignin is the primary barrier. Its function is to strengthen plant cell walls and
standing rigidly between science and cheaper fuel. It i