POL 10100
POL 10100 * We aren't endorsed by this school

POL 10100 American Government And Politics

  • School:
    *
  • Professor:
    {[ professorsList ]}
    AbbyL.Stephens, CamillaM.Lawson, CamillaM.Lawson(P), chapman, John Megson, Valeria Sinclair-Chapman
  • Average Course Rating (from 1 Student)

    4.0/5
    Overall Rating Breakdown
    • 1 Advice
    • 5
      0%
    • 4
      100%
    • 3
      0%
    • 2
      0%
    • 1
      0%
  • Course Difficulty Rating

    • Easy 0%

    • Medium 0%

    • Hard 100%

  • Top Course Tags

    A Few Big Assignments

    Great Intro to the Subject

    Requires Presentations

* We aren't endorsed by this school

American Government And Politics Questions & Answers

American Government And Politics Flashcards

American Government And Politics Advice

American Government And Politics Documents

Showing 1 to 30 of 43

Sort by:
{[$select.selected.label]}

American Government And Politics Questions & Answers


American Government And Politics Advice

Showing 1 to 1 of 1

View all
    • Profile picture
    Sep 18, 2016
    | Would recommend.

    This class was tough.

    Course Overview:

    This class is a tough one, but you learn so much by taking it. This is a true class of politics at Purdue University. Many other politics classes are honestly a joke, this one, although "intro", was by far the hardest I have ever taken and true challenge that was actually really enjoyable.

    Course highlights:

    Honestly, this class taught me how to make a real study guide. The test material is about 65% Power Point slides and the other 35% literally just what he says in class. So, I learned how to take notes on what he was saying rather than what was on the power points and go home and combine the two. I have become an overall better student because of this course and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

    Hours per week:

    3-5 hours

    Advice for students:

    Do not view it as a "intro" class. This class is tough if you have Megson, be ready to really get into it.

    • Spring 2016
    • John Megson
    • Yes
    • Great Intro to the Subject A Few Big Assignments Requires Presentations

Ask a homework question - tutors are online