Not just relevant to field you are going for some things may still be vaild
Include transferrable skills
People skills, computer skills, critical thinking, leadership, teamwork
1 page in length
EXAM 1 HDFS 210
1. Neurons and glia
2. Parts of the nerve cell; synaptic communication
3. Lobes of the brain and general function(s) of each
4. Subcortical structures and their functions
5. Developmental phenomena and assoc
EXAM 2 HDFS 210
Module 5.1 Physical Development in Middle Childhood
1. What physical changes occur during the school years? And what factors influence
childrens growth? What factors contribute to lack of growth in other cultures around the
EXAM 3 HDFS 210
Special Topic Emerging Adulthood
*Note a lot of this subject was new info given in class (but not necessarily in the
book)particularly Dr. Arnetts description of EA. Make sure you get someones
notes if you missed class.
What do you think of being a professor in this field/subject?
Why you became a HDFS professor/ why you became a teacher? (parents expectation?)
Is there any funny stories you want to share that happened in your class?
What future careers in