Management accounting is a discipline that designs planning and performance
measurement systems, using financial and nonfinancial information, to help an
organization develop and
Chapter 10 Quiz (Choose the best answer)
1. The four types of resources needed to forecast demand include all of the following EXCEPT:
a. long-term capacity resources that create fixed costs.
b. flexible resources that create variable costs.
c. flexible r
Chapter 8 Quiz (Choose the best answer)
1 All of the following are concerns about target costing EXCEPT:
a. conflicts may arise within organizations.
b. employees may experience burnout due to the pressures of meeting target costs.
c. development time may
Chapter 9 Quiz (Choose the best answer)
11 Employees who are performing their job well and are helping to achieve
organizational objectives can be said to represent:
b. goal congruence.
c. a diagnostic control system.
d. an interactive contr
Chapter 5 Quiz (Choose the best answer)
1. Indirect expenses include:
a. plant managers salary.
b. factory maintenance.
c. depreciation on factory equipment.
d. all of the above.
2. Given the following:
* Fixed salary per employee per month is $4,000
Chapter 3 Quiz (Choose the best answer)
1. The term that refers to costs that are not relevant to a decision is:
a. marginal costs.
b. cost driver.
c. sunk costs.
d. incremental costs.
2. Depreciation on equipment a company uses in its marketing departmen