Blood Typing Lab
The idea of transfusing blood has been experimented with for hundreds of years. The first
recorded experiments with blood transfusions occurred in England in 1628 by Doctor William
Harvey. Dr. Harvey's studies were concerned wit
1) Read the Murder Investigation Worksheet for each case.
2) Use the ruler to measure the maggots/pupae for each case.
3) A)Maggots should be measured to the nearest mm increments
4) B) Case #1: large white, large
Thinking like a Chemist: The Scientific Method
1. Which of the following are testable using scientific experimentation. If it is a non-testable
question, change it into one that can be tested.
a. Are there more seeds in a medium sized R
Maggot Life History Sheet
The development of maggot length of four fly species during their life history at 72
Forensics Chapter 12: Assessment
1.What is the primary duty of a forensic toxicologist?
To test samples of blood or urine (or in other cases hair or other body parts post mortem) for the
presence of chemicals, often intoxicating chemicals o
Criminalistics- An Introduction to Forensic Science
FRS Chapter 11: Assessment
two physiological factors and two non-drug factors that influence drug
Emotional factors include the users expectations about the drug experience and soc
1. What is complementary base pairing? What is the importance of the order in which base
pairs are arranged?
The only arrangement possible in the double-helix configuration is the pairing of bases A to T and G
to C. This allo
Forensics Chapter 14
1) An immunological assay technique used to detect the presence of minute quantities of
drugs in blood and urine is: EMIAT
2) Antibodies designed to interact with specific antigen sites are: monoclonal
3) True or False: Hybridoma cell
Mark 1.00 out of 1.00
Which of the following is NOT a type of physical evidence?
a. weapon recovered from suspect
b. glass removed from crime scene
c. testimony from witness
d. fibers recovered fr
Mark 1.00 out of 1.00
The first thing that the FIRST responding officer must do at a crime scene is
a. set up crime scene tape
b. get medical attention for injured persons.
c. collect evidence