Week 2 Project
Sample menu for a 23 year old pregnant Asian woman
1 c milk
1 c rice
1 slice fresh pears
1 c water
1c Udon noodles
1 serving fresh pineapp
FOOD AND NUTRITION LABEL:
1. One serving of macaroni and cheese equals: 250 calories.
2. The number of calories you actually eat is determined by the amount of servings that are
3. Americans should limit the intake of these nutrients if they wis
Define the following terms:
1. Calorie: Unit of energy, often used for the term kilocalorie and also defines the release of
energy from food.
2. Health: the state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being; not merely the absence
Science Meets Real Life
You will be acting as a community health department investigator who has been hired to look
into a mysterious pattern of student absences at some local middle schools in your area. Start
here by reading a memo from your boss by cli
My name is Natasha Burns-I currently reside in Columbia, SC and this is my last year at Kaplan.
I am majoring in Public Health, and after graduation I plan to attend either the University of
South Carolina or University of Florida to obtain my
What role does feelings, attitudes, conditioning and economics play in your food choices?
For my purposes I have been diagnosed with MS as well as few other conditions (Bipolar, PTSD, and Crohns), so because of the heavy medications that I have to take on