ASSIGNMENT 2 a. Create a database with one table for your business. Make sure it has no unnecessary redundancy. Keep your database small for demonstration purposes with just a few columns and a few rows of data. Store your database in your web folder
- Dynamic information: text documents are difficult to update
- Large quantity: text documents waste space
- Search and filter: text documents are difficult to search
- Fundamental problem: Accessibility
- Inaccessible = prohibitively
Top 100 internet retailers - over 12% share
- Traditional role of distribution center
- Pallets -> distribution center -> replenishment -> retail
- Ecommerce created new challenges
- Pallets -> distribution center -> orders
- Traditional pick-pa
a) Intel specializes in the development of advanced microprocessor and chipset technologies.
Our product lineup includes other devices such as revolutionary solid state drive technologies.
On the corporate side, we manufacture and sell full serve
Attendance: If you taking the course for grade, you are expected to
attend 2 out of 3 guest lectures. S/U students are not required to
attend the guest lectures, but encouraged to attend of course, if you
find them interesting.
Communication technologies provide simple examples for
several complex concepts
Tool-task fit and BPR
Webcasting and Conferencing in retail and education
Impact of IT on management
Document Sharing in task coordination
- It does not lead to productivity increase
- Technology is misused. It is constantly changing. It is a distraction in the
- There may be a delay in productivity
- 1. Learning to use
- 2. Adapting the technology to your bus
1. Destruction of resources
2. Theft of resources
3. Overloading of resources
- Privacy has psychological value
- Embarrassment is the threat social rejection and social rejection is an effective
- Eliminates your individua
NBA6010 ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
Google is becoming a car manufacturer!
Amazon is becoming a movie producer!
Facebook is becoming a satellite launcher!
Ecommerce revolution is just beginning.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This is an interdiscipl
- Uniform access to multiple types of documents
- Many types of documents and links among them:
- Text links
- Image links
- Audio-video links
Organizational issues with digital products
- Quality and electronic distribution
- Copyright and sha
Answer the following 7 questions. Some questions are essays, others are computer work. Each of your essays should be approximately 10-20 lines, and should simply be entered into your web page. a. Pick a business you are familiar with: r
ASSIGNMENT 3 a. Create a dynamic data page, and a link to it from your main page b. Create an interactive data page, and a link to it from your main page. c. Create an interactive insert page, and a link to it from your main page. d. Describe how you
- Communication technologies provide simple examples for several complex concepts
- Tool-task fit and BPR
- Webcasting and conferencing in retail and education
- Impact of IT on management
- Document sharing in task coordination
- Workflow s