A Century of Philippine
Cortez | Martinez | Uy
Industrial growth accelerated over the century between the 1870s and the
1970s, especially during:
Import substitution-industrialization (IS
Surviving Trade Liberalization
in Philippine Manufacturing
Rafaelita M. Aldaba
Cadungon, Lucman, Ymana
Trade liberalization programs from 1980s till the 1990s.
Impact of trade policy changes.
Trade liberalization and productivity
Chapter 1Introduction to Managerial Accounting
1. The main focus of managerial accounting is:
a. decision making.
b. the preparation of financial statements.
c. the preparation of budgets.
d. documenting cash flows.
EXERCISE 6: RESPONSIBILITY ACCOUNTING
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. When managers of subunits throughout an organization strive to achieve the goals set by top
management, the result is:
A. goal congruence.
B. planning and control.
EXERCISE 5: PRICING
In most cases, a company sets the price instead of it being set by the competitive
In a competitive market, a company is forced to act as a price taker and must emphasize
minimizing and controlling c
Relevant Costing Practice Set
The most recent monthly income
statement for AB Stores is given below:
Management of AB Stores is considering the
elimination of the Branch A. If Branch A was
eliminated, then its traceable fixed expenses
EC 623 Midterm Examination
Instructions: This is an exam. It is due Tuesday, November 20 at
6:30pm. You are free to use any notes, books, or online references you can
nd. Questions about the exam should also be submitted to me by e-mail.
Problem Set 4: Private Provision of Public Goods
1. Three farmers (labeled i = 1, 2, 3) have recognized that any fertilizer
sprayed in their neighborhood is a public good to them. Fertilizer
costs $3 per gallon. The farmersprots, as functions of the amoun
Problem Set 3: Game Theory Review
1. Dene in words the following concepts: dominant strategy, strictly dominated strategy, Nash equilibrium. Then write down formal denitions for
each of these terms.
2. Construct a normal form two player game such that one
Problem Set 2 (Econ 623): Public Goods
1. Auburn and Bama share a house. The house has rose garden. Auburn
and Bama each like looking at the roses. If we denote the number
of roses by x and and the amount of money each has to spend on
other goods by yA an
Problem Set 1: General Equilibrium
1. A household preferences are described by the utility function u(x; y ) =
ln x + ln y .
(a) Derive the marginal rate of substitution function.
(b) Derive the demand function for each of the two goods.
2. A household
Dela Cruz, Hipolito, Mandap
Agricultural Diversification and The Fruits and
Policy Issues and Development Constraints in the
By: Roehlano M. Briones
Agricultural Development strategy