Chapter 17 and 18 Study Guide
- Denotes split between Chapter 17 and Chapter 18
Key Terms, People, Places, etc.
Part Four: Short Answer
Four of the following prompts will be on the exam and you will be responsible for answering three.
1. Explain the importance of the Great Schism and the divisions in Christianity that resulted out of it
(leader, main city, etc.).
Essay #2 A Long Way Gone
Your second major writing assignment for quarter two will cover Beahs A Long Way
Length 800-1000 words
Due Date Monday, September 12
Imagine you are a literary consultant on the set of a future film adap
Study Guide for Semester Exam
Thursday, May 15, 2014
A Period: C406
C, F, and H Periods: Harlin Student Center
Multiple Choice Questions-25% of the total exam grade
Geography Questions-5% of the total exam
- 1485 - 1603 ruled england
- Believed in divine right to rule but realized value of good relationship with parliament
( legislative body in britain; made up of house of lords and house of commons)
A century of Revolutiion
- 1603 elizabeth 1 di
Chapter 1 Section 3
Beginnings of Civilization
The establishment of villages such as atalhyk and Jericho symbolized a huge step in human
development. Societies were becoming more organized, and technological innovations were becoming
What are the properties of waves?
-They have frequency and wave length
How is light like a wave and a particle?
- Electromagnetic spectrum
What is an electromagnetic spectrum?
- all the forms of electromagnetic radiation
What is electromagnetic radiation?