Final Bio study guide- Welden
1. Know route of food from consumption to expulsion.
Mouth, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, anus
2. Know organs of the digestive tract and their functions.
Mouth- mechanical and physical
1. What are the characteristics of life?
a. Living things have a different molecular structure than nonliving things
only a few elements are present in any abundance in living organisms
living organisms can combine elements in unique wa
1. Hedgehogs and porcupines both have quills. These features are examples of what
type of defense mechanism?
a. Mechanical defense
b. Passive defense
c. Active defense
d. Behavioral defense
2.Select the correct sequence for the Animal Classification Syste
BIOLOGY TEST 3
1. The scientific study of heredity is called _.
2. In DNA, the phosphate groups and the sugars are on the outside of the double helix.
3. Which of the following are po