Professional Organizations 1 Running Head: Professional Organizations Benefiting Teachers
Professional Organizations that Benefit the Teachers of Today's Society Alison Claire Burnette University of Alabama
Professional Organizations 2 Abstract The
HEWARD 2013 CHAPTER 15
1) According to Ferguson and Ferguson (2011), adulthood may be expressed in all of the
following ways except
2) Which of the following is an obstacle that makes transitionin
HEWARD 2013 CHAPTER 1
1) Which of the following is NOT included in the term exceptional children?
A) children with addicted mothers
B) children with emotional or behavior problems
C) children with physical disabilities
D) children with sen
HEWARED 2013 CHAPTER 2
1) Which of the following is NOT a step in prereferral intervention?
A) Teacher or parent reports concern with childs progress.
B) Parents are notified.
C) Parent consent for testing and evaluation is obtained.
HEWARD 2013 CHAPTER 14
1) Which is NOT an example of an established risk condition?
A) Down syndrome
B) fetal alcohol syndrome
C) fragile X syndrome
D) premature birth
2) Developmental domains include areas such as
A) home, center, school,
Alison Claire Burnette February 22, 2009 Why I Want to be a Teacher It's funny how plans change. One day we think we know who we are and who we want to become, but the smallest change can suddenly ignite the biggest alteration in our person. I though
Corporal Punishment: College Expels Student Who Advocated Corporal Punishment article questions: * What was written in the article that connected with your beliefs? I do think that everyone has the right to share their beliefs openly and honestly, an
Classroom Warriors article questions: * What was written in the article that connected with your beliefs? Personally, I believe in diversity and acceptance. I wish our world were filled with people who were more accepting of others and their beliefs.
AMSTI is the Alabama Department of Education's initiative to improve math and science teaching within the state. AMSTI serves all students, K-12, hoping to prepare them all for success in the 21st century. Any school can become an AMSTI school by hav
HEWARD 2013 CHAPTER 3
1) Which of the following statements about parent involvement and special education is true?
A) Parent involvement is an essential element of special education.
B) Parent involvement is generally discouraged by specia