Communique Limited Traditional and activity-based costs Product lines Number of units Traditional costs Direct materials Direct labour Overhead (per DL$) Total cost Overhead rate (per DL$) Selling price Margin ($) Margin (%) Total Winch 35mm Winch 45mm to
THE GUMAN OF DUMALINAO
Suban-on are a tribe who inhabit the lands
of Northwestern Mindanao in the territory
that is now partitioned among the three
provinces of Misamis Occidental,
Zamboanga del Norte and Zamboanga del
A Suban-on from Du
Darangan is a set of 25 Maranao epics. Among the 25, the tale of
brilliant prince Bantugan and Princess Timbang is the most
The Tale of Brilliant Prince Bantugan
The king of beautiful Bumbaran was saddened upon hearing from
An Ifugao Harvest Song
HUDHUD HI ALIGUYON
In the mountainous regions of Northern Luzon, a
hudhud is a long tale sung during special
occasions. This particular long tale is sung during
harvest. A favorite topic of the hudhud is a folk
hero named Aliguyon,
1. Know a managers primary responsibilities.
2. Distinguish between financial and managerial accounting.
3. Know the various major positions in an organizational structure noting the role of the
treasurer, controller, internal audit funct
1. Describe and identify information relevant to short-term business decisions.
2. Calculate the amount of increase (decrease) and determine the decision in making special order
decisions. Also know the qualitative considerations.
3. Calculate t
Review Sheet chapter 4&5.
1. Compare use of plant wide rate to ABC cost allocations and the pros and cons of both.
2. Know and be able to apply the 4 basic steps for computing and using ABC and get the
total cost per unit for ABC. Also be able t
1. Define variable cost, fixed cost, and mixed cost and be able to identify all 3
from cost data. Also define step cost and curvilinear cost.
2. Write the formula for a variable cost, a fixed cost, and be able to determine
the formula for