1. After receive email from Rajesh, P.S. email@example.com, go to the sharepoint and download RL
current month folder.
2. Copy last months working file to current month working file and change the file name to current
3. Go to tab Ai
1. Copy last month file into this month folder and renamed it to the current month.
2. Open the H4 Allocator May13.xls. Go to tab Worksheet. Remove last month data from column
A to column I.
3. Open the HPAP Account May13 file that is sent by
Freight Supply Chain
Updated by Vinothika Ramayah
Jan 10, 2014
Copyright 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
1. Open the chartfile provided from Susmitha. Copy from column A to Y, Paste into Mentor media
Copy formula from last month file for column Z and AD
for column z:
For column AD:
1. Drag the formula until at the last line item.
1. Copy last months working file to current month working file and change the file name to current
2. To find the data as allocation driver open hyperion.
3. Select Logistic SQL Server 2008.oce. Click ok.
4. Click OK. No need username
1. Open the file that Pei Chien sent across. Save as the file as RL TN Missing Tonnage Apr13.
2. For tab RL, go to column E Entity. Filter 32, and delete all the lines.
3. Go to tab RL. Insert Rate at Column M and Freight at column N.