Home Work # 4
BA 606 Financial Management
Prof Arun Karna
Due date: February 15, 2017 3.59pm
Total points: 100
Note: Each question carries 20 points.
1. What are the returns on the following investments?
Chapter 12 Key Terms
1. Product- everything one receives in an exchanged, including all tangible and intangible
attributes and expected benefits; it may be a good, a service, or an idea.
2. Consumer product- a product purchased to satisfy personal and fam
Key Terms Chapter 11:
1. Marketing: The activity, set of institutions and processes for creating,
communicating, delivering and exchanging offerings that have value for the
costumers, clients, partners
Professor Liang Tang
Intro to Business
September 28th, 2016
1. International business: all business activities that involve exchanges across national
2. Absolute advantage: the ability to produce a specific product more
Deloitte Tax LLP helps companies understand national, state and local, and
international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
As an employee of Deloitte Tax, you will work with colleagues worldwi