ENG 101 * We aren't endorsed by this school

ENG 101 British Literature

  • Average Course Rating (from 13 Students)

    4.8/5
    Overall Rating Breakdown
    • 13 Advice
    • 5
      77%
    • 4
      23%
    • 3
      0%
    • 2
      0%
    • 1
      0%
  • Course Difficulty Rating

    • Easy 38%

    • Medium 62%

    • Hard 0%

  • Top Course Tags

    Lots of Writing

    Always Do the Reading

    Great Discussions

* We aren't endorsed by this school

Study Guide Image

Literature Study Guides

Learn more about characters, symbols, and themes in all your favorite books with Course Hero's FREE study guides and infographics!

Explore

British Literature Questions & Answers

British Literature Flashcards

British Literature Advice

British Literature Documents

Showing 1 to 13 of 13

Sort by:
{[$select.selected.label]}

British Literature Questions & Answers


British Literature Advice

Showing 1 to 3 of 13

View all
    • Profile picture
    Oct 28, 2017
    | Would highly recommend.

    Pretty easy, overall.

    Course Overview:

    I would recommend English 101 because it’s very informative. This course shows how to grammatically correct you and show you the correct way to be more literal.

    Course highlights:

    From taking this course, I’ve learned how to type more grammatically correct, how to use punctuations the correct way, and how to write a simple paper.

    Hours per week:

    3-5 hours

    Advice for students:

    The advice i would give a student is actually pay attention. When you’re more tentative to what’s going on, you’ll learn so much! Especially with the right teacher.

    • Fall 2017
    • PETER GREEN
    • Yes
    • Always Do the Reading Great Discussions Final Paper
    • Profile picture
    Sep 07, 2017
    | Would highly recommend.

    Pretty easy, overall.

    Course Overview:

    Professor Handy was an amazing teacher! Super hard to fail her class, super easy to pass! 80% of passing her class is simply by showing up. The other 20% is actual effort in the class! I love her!

    Course highlights:

    Handy allows her students to be more in control of their own writing and creative thought process.

    Hours per week:

    3-5 hours

    Advice for students:

    Please come to class! She gives out random extra credit pints for simply showing up and participating!

    • Fall 2016
    • AlfredaD.Handy
    • Yes
    • Great Intro to the Subject A Few Big Assignments Participation Counts
    • Profile picture
    Aug 11, 2017
    | Would highly recommend.

    Pretty easy, overall.

    Course Overview:

    Because it was an easy process

    Course highlights:

    To become a more better writer

    Hours per week:

    0-2 hours

    Advice for students:

    That you would love this class and it's interesting

    • Fall 2017
    • Theresa wessl
    • Yes
    • Great Intro to the Subject Great Discussions Final Paper

Ask a homework question - tutors are online