1. What are the potential ethical issues faced by Acme Corporation?
A: They pay so much money for increase the machine and making the product.
They forgot the potential ethical issues for Thermocare break or the truth with
the market needs. That will make
1. What are the ethical and legal issues?
A: In the research, Kent knows the target markets for Broadways video products
are children aged 5 to 12 and teenagers aged 13 to 19. Males constitute 75 percent
of the market. In the game designing, they keep usi
1. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each candidate.
A: Lizs advantages are high energy level and promoting an African American
woman would be beneficial to the companys image. But Lizs disadvantage is
Roys advantages are h
1. Identify the ethical and legal issues of which Albert needs to be aware.
A: The first one is Barry putting Albert or Marys uncle giving him inside
information on a number of companies about to file bankruptcy. The second one is
but stock for boss and b
1. Discuss the corporate ethical issue of providing questionable products to other
A: George must figure out how to make his companys corn products competitive,
in order to maintain market shares. He finds some cheap corn, but it is
1. What are Josephs ethical problems?
A: There have many ethical problems with Joseph. That includes honesty,
fairness, integrity and bribes. Their employees didn't know kickbacks are illegal.
The reason is the handbook don't mention about this. They are
Identity the ethical and legal issues of which Jim needs to be aware.
A: Jim needs to be aware these issues. First one is the plant is not up to
standards. Second one is Cinco Corporation illegal dumping the pollution things
in illegal ways. Third one