* OWASP Enterprise Security API (ESAPI)
* This file is part of the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
* Enterprise Security API (ESAPI) project. For details, please see
* <a href="http:/www.owasp.org/index.php/ESAPI">http:/www.owasp.o
Here are some pros and cons of cloud computing.
- It has relatively cheap initial costs than others.
- It provides flexible and scalable services so the user can add or remove resources
- It supports various types of mobile computing.
- It o
What is RDBMS? Discuss its strengths and weaknesses? Is it still used in
today world and if yes then for what applications? Can Big Data make
RDBMS is a rational database management system based on the relational model.
RDBMS has been domin
1. A database system is made up of five major parts. Identify these parts. Provide
specifics of what make up these components.
Five major parts of a database system is hardware, software, people, procedures, and
data. Hardware is the physical pa
1. How many records does this file contain?
2. How many fields are there per record?
8 fields per record
3. What problem would you encounter if you tried to create a listing by last name?
I would encounter data redundancy because the
COMPONENTS OF DATABASE SYSTEM
A database system is composed of four components;
which coordinate with each other to form an effective database system.
1) Data - It is a very important component of the database system. Most
ITC6000 Assignment 1
Reference Database Systems: Design, Implementation, and Management,
Use the table in the data file below to answer these questions regarding file structure:
1. How many records does this file contai
ITC 6000 Class 2 Assignment
1. List at least four advantages of indexing. Mention some indexing tips that
would be of particular help to a database designer. Also, discuss indexing
practices that can adversely affect the performance of a datab
* General i18n functions
* Copyright (c) 2001 by Blackboard, Inc.,
* 1899 L Street, NW, 5th Floor
* Washington, DC, 20036, U.S.A.
* All rights reserved.
* Submit RFC & bugs report to: [email protected]
* This software is the confidentia
1) Author: Author ID/Author name/Address). This is the entity for Authors data
2) Subjects: Subject ID/ Subject Name/ Book ID. Each subject has books at least 20.
Subject is searched by subject ID as well.
3) Books: Books ID/Author ID/Title/Publ