(4) 22. How can the genera listed below be distinguished on the basis of their
I dont know (1 pt).
. cheic I54><kwlles
( ) 36H :dlluc- w d'i' fanl'y
SM? Wini- m lmves
Picw laws Earn an an sin-"my. Skl- W4)! #ndwl 54
(4) 10. Owing to similar selection pressures, wind dispersal of seeds or fruits has arisen
independently among distantly related plant families. Select two different genera and
explain how they disperse their fruits or seeds by wind using different struct
(3) 1. How does a superior ovary differ om an inferior ovary.
Illa SkFa-[lr nyiS 0h +010 (NT/(la
rucptwla. 11:, Wan-2r (Natty cfw_c mam
(it) 1 cfw_\EGCMIC!
(2) 2. The function of the bract in a female pine cone is to
(2) 6. The Ginkgoaceae produces a naked
/ C. bud.
(2) 7. Dene fruit.
(3) 8. Diagram the longitudinal section of a mature female cone of Pinus. Label the
A ripened Wary. Ennis Suva 46 Wcliswt 5644s.
I dont know
15. Foliage ofthe genus
14. Flowers~of primitive dicots are usually
unisexual Wit few petals emf/stamens.
wind polli ted.
unisexual with few petals amp/many stamens.
bisexual with many petals and many stamens,
large with many fused ca