I have read chapter 10
Critical thinking questions pg. 368
1. Should different types of rape receive different legal sanctions? For example should someone be
punished more severely than someone who is convicted of marital rape, or date
Module 2 SLP
In module one, I choose to measure the amount of time it takes to drive to work for ten
consecutive days. The data reflected in this appear was taken from dates July 8 th and continue to July
13th. I do believe this data was a valid represent
Module 1 Case
1. 68 people went to Europe, 124 people never traveled to Europe, totaling 192 people asked.
68/192 both divisible by 2 so works down to 1/3.
2. (refer to chart) 12 out of 20 members of the golf club earn more than 100,000 $ yearly, 12/20 wo
I have read chapter 9
Compare and contrast life course and latent trait theories. What are the commonalities and
differences between these two theoretical perspectives?
Life course views criminality as a dynamic process infl
1. Discuss the foundations of trait theory and why these views are no longer
During the 19th century rather than relying on pure thought and reason
scientists began to use careful observation and analysis of natural phenomena in
I have read chapter 12
I have read chapter 13
CT Questions Page 438:
1. Differentiate between an occasional and a professional criminal. Which one would be more likely to
resort to violence? Which one would be more easily deterred?
An occasional criminal
Module 21 Case
1. The measures of central tendency are mean median and mode. The mode of a set of data is what
number comes up most frequently. The median is the middle number of a set of data, of if there is no
middle, the two middle numbers added togeth
A I have read chapter 11
B. Essay Questions:
1. Define what political crime is and explain why political crime is so subjective
in its nature.
The term political crime is used to signify illegal acts that are defined to
undermine an existing government an
In this experiment I choose to measure the amount of time it takes to drive to work for ten
consecutive days. The data collected will begin July 8th and continue to July 13th for this paper, the
experiment will continue through July 18 th for future refer