AP World History Mid Term Exam A
1. The most serious rivals to the Tang Empire were the
[A] Mongols and the Berbers. [B] Uigurs and Tibet. [C] Vikings and the Huns. [D] Arabs and Japan. [E] Russians and Korea.
2. Women, especially widows, were often accus
AP WORLD HISTORY SEMESTER 1 EXAM QUIZ
1. Forgiveness of past sins, an indulgence, might be given for any of the following reasons except [A] becoming a monk. [B] a pious act. [C] a donation to the Church. [D] saying a particular prayer. [E] making a pilgr
AP WH Practice Mid Term Exam
1. The gradual adoption of agriculture transformed the world most by causing [A] global population increase. [C] major migrations to the temperate zones. [B] global population decrease. [D] major die off of wild species.
AP WH Mid Term Exam Practice Test 6
1. Muslim religious practice is based on the [A] Five Pillars. [B] Three Goals to Salvation. [D] Four Noble Truths. [E] Eightfold Path.
[C] Ten Commandments.
2. Early societies developed civilizations in the floodplains
AP WORLD HISTORY - SEMESTER 1 EXAM - MR. MULFORD 1. The gradual adoption of agriculture transformed the world most by causing [A] major die off of wild species. [D] global population decrease. [B] global population increase. [E] major migrations to the te
Cost Cost of per Home MBtu Heating1 $11.0 7 $18.3 7 $14.5 1 $29.3 1 $1,660 $2,755 $2,177 $3,5173
Answers 1. a. 2,000 kcal; b. 8.37 x 106 J = 8.37 MJ; c. 7,940 Btu; d. 11.9 minutes. 2. b. The second law of thermodynamics prevents 100 percent conversion of