Applied Behavior Analysis
Instructions: From the lecture and the textbook, you should answer all of the following
questions. Questions on the quizzes and cumulative exam will come from the study questions.
Food and Culture
Study Guide_Test #5_Chapters 10 and 11
Chapter 10: The Iberian Peninsula
What was the Reconquista of the Iberian Peninsula? WHEN CHRISTIANS ATTEMPTED TO RID THE PENINSULA OF THE MOORS & THEIR ISLAMIC INFLUENCE THAT
BEGAN IN THE NORTHERN P
Study Questions: Native Americans
The Indian tribe that was relocated from the Carolinas to
Oklahoma Territory was the
or False: Indians made pemmican to preserve meat
What three foods were
BONUS POINTS ASSIGNMENT: Ethiopia: Land of Extremes
1. This location is known as the hottest place on our planet:
a. Sahara Desert
b. Danakil Desert or Depression
c. Arabian Desert
d. Egyptian Desert
2. The Erta Ale volcano is known for its:
Sri Lanka Travelogue Questions
1. The cost for a place to stay is quoted in dollars, but must be paid for in
2. What is the best choice for mode of travel to get around in Sri Lanka,
especially in the towns? TO WALK.
3. Name two of the ethnic gr
AMERICA BEFORE COLUMBUS
True or False: There were no apples and peaches in America before
This large animal died out at the end of the last Ice Age and came back
with Spanish conquistadors.
Czech Republic Travelogue Questions
1. What is unusual about the Hotel Matylda? IT IS A BOAT HOTEL LOCATED
IN PRAGUE ALONG THE VLTAVA RIVER.
2. The Czech Republic has one of the fastest _ speeds worldwide.
3. The constitution of the Czech
Study Guide for Africa - Chapters 12, 13, and 14
Major water sources: names and locations
Nile River (longest river in the world), Nigel River (one of the longest rivers in the world, but
about 1500 miles shorter than the Nile), Congo River, Zam
HFS 3563 FOOD & CULTURE
AUSTRALIA POP QUIZ
The main animal (repeated numerous times) in this song is a:
2. What is it the old Australian stockman wants you to do with his cockatoo?
a. Take him back
b. Give hi