May 26, 2015
I was born in Montgomery, Alabama to my loving parents. I am the baby of the family.
My senior year of high school I became pregnant with my first child. I was disappointed in
myself, my plans were to attend
Explain key differences between the following:
Aptitude/Ability including tests of aptitude and ability
The difference between Aptitude and Abilities is that Aptitude could be the potential, which has as yet
not been tapped and trained to a skill level. W
1. A process by which individuals organize and interpret their sensory impressions in order to give meaning to
their environment is called:c. perception.
2. What one perceives _ objective reality. b. can be substantially different from
Chapter 3 Test Questions
Which is NOT a component of an attitude?
The belief that discrimination is wrong is an example of the _ component of an
Brooke dislikes her coworker, Bill, because of h
Test 2 Studyguide Chapters 4-5
1) Which of the following is a generic term that covers a broad range of feelings that people
experience? A) affect B) knowledge C) insight D) attention E) cognition Answer: A
2) Which of the following is a charact
AFTER STUDYING CHAPTER THREE AND LISTENING
TO MY LECTUER, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
1. Contrast terminal and instrumental values.
2. List the dominant values in todays workforce.
3. Identify the five value dimensio
1. Do you think people see themselves as more ethical than they really are? And you?
Accord to the information gave by the Ethical dilemma I believe that people see themselves as
more ethical than they really are. We first we do it when its hard to find o
Psikologi Umum 2 Bab 1: Sikap (Attitude)
Bagaimana kita suka / tidak suka terhadap sesuatu dan pada akhirnya menentukan perilaku
mendekat, mencari tahu, bergabung
- tidak suka
Cognitive Dissonance: Is this what I really want?
Term baru yang tidak sengaja saya temukan kala berselancar di dunia maya. Awalnya, saya sedang
buka-buka artikel di wikipedia berkaitan dengan istilah 2 + 2 = 5 (two plus two makes five), salah satu
Datang tepat waktu
Bersemangat dalam bekerja
Tidak menggunakan riasan berlebihan
Perkenalkan diri Anda kepada rekan kerja, dan hapalkan nama rekan kerja Anda
Perhatikan bahasa tubuh Anda. Berdiri dan duduk denga
Case 1: 1. A team has to have the following characteristics: It should have a goal, which means it also needs to have a collective performance. Another characteristic of a team is to have a positive synergy. Individual and mutual accountability