1. How do fraud symptoms help in detecting fraud?
Fraud symptoms are not conclusions of fraud; instead, they are red flags that may
indicate frauds. If managers, employees, or auditors investigate whether the symptoms
are from actual frauds or are explain
1.Why is fraud prevention so important?
Fraud prevention is the first step in the four fraud-fighting elements. It is the most cost-effective
activity compared with investigation, and legal follow- up. And if a fraud can be prevented
before committing, th
1. Civil law defines duties the violation of which constitutes a wrong against the party injured by
the violation. (private law)
2. Criminal law establishes duties the violation of which is a wrong against the whole community.
3. Treaty: A tr
Foodcorp SPOT Analysis
Aizhi Mei (Student ID: 1756824)
Strengths: What are the things the
Problems: What is wrong now? What are the
company does well now?
things the company does not do well?
1.Farm Fresh Yogurt Business is the new
1. Farm Fresh Yogurt is
Please complete problems 10-24 and 10-25 from Chapter 10 and
11-16 from Chapter 11.
Please turn in the hard copy of your homework in class and the
electronic copy of your homework in the Safe Assignment Drop
box under the Homework/Homework #1
1. How do organizations create a culture of honesty, openness, and assistance?
(1) Hiring honest people and providing fraud awareness training: Every employer should
have good employee screening policies to hire honest employees. Resume ver
Fraud Examination Che. 2
Chenxi (Tracy) Wang
1. What types of people commit fraud?
Anyone can commit fraud. We cant distinguish fraud perpetrators from other honest people
demographically or psychologically. Most fraud perpetrators have similar profiles a
Student ID: 1756824
1. Is this a realistic problem?
Although this case was written as a basis for class discussion, this
situation happens a lot. The conflict of sexual orientation has become a
realistic and sensitive problem no