A. PHYSIOLOGICAL PSYCHOLOGY:
B. Biological basis of cognitive and behavioral disorders.
a. Neurological mechanisms behind thought and cognition
b. Genetic contributions to behavior.
C. Research and Experiments
a. Manipulation of physiology or behavior to
Practice questions for last third of the semester
1. Alpha wave fluctuate in frequency at
a. 1-3 Hz
c. 8-12 Hz
b. 3-7 Hz
d. >30 Hz
2. Antigravity muscles are most relaxed during
the _ portion of sleep.
a. Stage 1
c. Stage 3
b. Stage 2
Fall 2015 some Practice questions for Test 1
1. Which cells are responsible for producing the
myelin sheath on CNS axons?
b. Schwann cells
e. none of the above
2. The cell membrane of
Practice questions for Test 2
1. The primary somatosensory cortex is located
a. within the frontal lobe.
b. within the occipital lobe.
c. inferior to the lateral fissure.
d. posterior to the central sulcus.
2. In Parkinsons disease there is a progressive