He always has a smile on his face and a plan moving in his head.
His eyes were completely stuck on the garden land being uncovered.
He had a two-foot wide smile on his face.
The next morning was the f
Reading Response 6
2. In this situation I will pretend I have a 8 year old son, Sean, with dyslexia. He is in third grade, but struggles with reading and writing. He has poor reading comprehension because of h
Reading Response 9
My best friend at five years old was another little girl who lived down the street from me,
Jamie. We did everything together. We were always at each other's houses, never apart, always ca
Reading Response 8
People use various substances for various reasons. Most of the time, the use is very innocent. A
drink with dinner to relax, for example, is extremely common. Alcohol is commonly used in socia
Reading Response 7
1. I agree with the general outline of Erikson's stages, but I have a problem with their order and how definite the ages are. Particularly, I do not think that Identity comes before Intimacy. Perhaps it sh
Reading Response 5
2. Everyone I know has a different way of expressing themselves. Just because someone does not like to talk about their emotions, does not mean they do not have a continuous monologue in thei
Reading Response 4
1. Someone who demonstrates intelligence can do it many different ways. There are book smarts, street smarts, and common sense. I know plenty of people who are A+ students, but have zero sense
2. I had all kinds of learning experiences at my dance classes. I started when I was 8 years old and continued regularly all the way through high school. My dance teacher, Kathy, taught most of my classes
Reading Response 2
I found this article by Casey, Jones and Hare extremely compelling. They hypothesized that risky and impulsive behavior during adolescence is caused by the interaction of the development of t