Biol 283 Exam 3- Fall 2015
1. Each new DNA strand is initiated by a
A. Short RNA primer
B. Single-stranded DNA-binding
C. Precursor fragment
D. Restriction fragment
E. Specific DNA primer
2. If guanine makes up 23% of the nucl
.Is it possible that this disorder is inherited as an X-linked dominant?
F1. Yes, All matings and resulting offspring are consistent with X-linked dominant inheritance
F2. No, the mating of 1-1 and 1-2 and resulting offspring contradict X-linked dominant
Biol 283 Exam I
Fall 2015- UMass Amherst
1. DNA stores the information needed for the synthesis of cellular _.
E. Nucleic acids
2. In many organisms, one set of chromosomes comes fr
Name A"- ‘1
Quiz 5 Biol 283 Fall 2015
1. Where is the bacterial chromosome located?
a. Nucleus Nucleoid
b. Nucleolus d. Nuclearenvelope
2. DNA topoisomerase II does which of the following?
a. Introduce positive super coils c. Introduce negative super
Just because something is necessary does not mean its sufficient and vise
Bacteriophages are empty spaces called ghosts
Virus is just DNA and protein so it must attack others for a host
A few hundred phage will come