Risk and Return
1. Understand the meaning and fundamentals of risk,
return, and risk preferences.
2. Describe procedures for assessing and measuring the
risk of a single asset.
3. Discuss the measurement of return and standard
Cash Flows, Risk and Refinements in
1. Discuss the three major cash flow components.
2. Discuss relevant cash flows, expansion versus
replacement decisions, sunk costs and opportunity
costs, and international
Capital Budgeting Techniques
1. Understand the key elements of the capital
2. Calculate, interpret, and evaluate the payback
3. Calculate, interpret, and evaluate the net present
value (NPV) and econo
1. Differentiate between debt and equity.
2. Discuss the features of both common and preferred
3. Describe the process of issuing common stock,
including venture capital, going public and the
Interest Rates And Bond Valuation
1. Describe interest rate fundamentals, the term structure of
interest rates, and risk premiums.
2. Review the legal aspects of bond financing and bond
3. Discuss the general features, yie
Lecture 4 and 5
Time Value of Money
1. Discuss the role of time value in finance, the use of
computational aids, and the basic patterns of cash flow.
2. Understand the concept of future value and present value,
their calculation for singl
LECTURER: MD MAHFUZUR RAHMAN
PRESENTED BY : GROUP 1
KING SHU JUAN CEA150041
LEW ZI YU
OOI JIA LIN
TAN CHEE HSIN CEA150135
THE TABLE LISTS SOME MACROECONOMICS
DATA FOR THE U
Cash Flow and Financial Planning
1. Understand tax depreciation procedures and the effect of
depreciation on the firms cash flows.
2. Discuss the firms statement of cash flows, operating cash
flow, and free cash flow.
Financial Statements and Analysis
1. Review the contents of the stockholders report and
the procedures for consolidating international
2. Understand who uses financial ratios, and how.
3. Use ratios to anal
The Role and Environment
of Managerial Finance
1. Define finance, its major areas and opportunities
available in this field, and the legal forms of
2. Describe the managerial finance function and its
You have been given the responsibility of working with your organization's CEO to do a competitive
market analysis of the potential success of one of their existing products.
Write a 1,500 - 2,000-word analysis of the current market conditions facing yo
Evaluation for the
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES DURING THIS EVALUATION PERIOD
ACHIEVEMENTS, ACCOMPLISHMENTS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES (completed by employee)
EVALUATION (completed by supe
A New Paradigm in Assessment:
Halden A. Morris, PhD., P.E.,Senior Lecturer, TVET
School of Education, UWI.
Marjorie Blagrove-Williams, MSc , Education
Programme Coordinator, VTDI
What is this new paradigm in assessmen
GME Faculty Development:
May 28, 2010
Why Are You Here?
What Do You Want to Get Out of
To Review the 6 Core Competencies
To Understand Competency-Based
Goals and Objectives
To Explore Evaluation Tec
Job Performance Review Guide
PERFORMANCE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Zero to 2 months
2 to 4 months
Become familiar with your departments
Make certain defined goals and criter
Employee Performance Review
1 = Poor
2 = Fair
3 = Satisfactory
4 = Good
5 = Excellent
P R O B L E M 3.6
EACH CLIENT REQUIRED
55 FERTILIZATION CLINETS
PRICE PER POUN
No man is an island. Team Spirit is Essential
Most modern businesses are structured around teams. Even those with highly individualized jobs
like graphic design and publishing need active co-operation among various members of the
Chapter 1The Information System: An Accountants Perspective
1. Information is a business resource.
2. An information system is an example of a natural system.
3. Transaction processing systems convert non-financial transactions into financial t
HOW TO ANSWER A PROBLEMATIC QUESTION?
(1) ISSUES: Identify the issues in each paragraph
Issues must be listed in a form of question ended by question mark.
Can Ali claim the money from Abu?
Can Abu sue Ali in court based on law of contract?
GXEX 1417SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT
GROUP 9 REPORTS
Volunteering at Spastic Children Association of
Selangor and Federal Territory
Advisor: Dr. Jacinta Chan Phooi Mng(Ph.D. in Financial Statistics)
Goh Song Joo (leader)
Amalia Nabilah Jasme
Involving our Communities
Boltons Community Engagement and
Involving our Communities
Boltons Community Engagement and Consultation Toolkit
1. What is it?
2. Why involve local communities?
3. Why do we need a
Only one person in a million becomes enlightened without a teacher's help. This is a
famous quote from Bodhidharma. So, I would like to express my sincere thanks and
appreciation to our supervisor, Prof. Rumi Al Ghazali for guiding and helping us to solve
Skills & knowledge
that managers need to be
effective in their jobs
1. Relationship Building
2. Communicate Vision &
3. Deal with customers
4 Fingers Fried Chicken
Increase self-confidence of the student
For many students, self-confidence is a natural personality trait: You either have it or you dont.
Confident learners tend to speak more and know how to get their point across. For those students
who arent s
APAKAH ITU PENULISAN REFLEKTIF?
Satu bentuk tulisan naratif, PENEROKAAN KENDIRI - tafsiran perasaan, tingkah laku,
pemikiran dan pengalaman berhubung dengan orang lain (seperti rakan, ahli masyarakat
dll) dan kerja lapangan di sesuatu masyarakat.
One aspect of the sharing economy that is transportation. The sharing economy has
changed the way that the majority of people get around. A major component of transportation in
the sharing economy is Uber. Uber is a service that allows people to request r
Name: Matt Lougee
SPIRE ID: 27261568
Section: 10am tues thurs
This is an extra credit assignment in association with Exam 1. The assignment is not required,
and not doing this assignment will not harm your grade.
The assignment is due in electronic for vi
Porters Five Forces
Porters five forces include threat of new entry, supplier power, buyer power, threat of
substitutes, and competitive rivalry. All of these forces have an impact on Tesla and affect the
way that the business operates.
The threat of new
( amount in thousand)
Current assets/ Current Liabilities
Net profit margin
Gross profit margin
Return on Investment
Return on Equity
Net profit after taxes/Net sales
(Sales-Cost of goods