Software Defined Networking
Software-defined networking (SDN) is an approach to building data
networking equipment and software that separates and abstracts elements of these
systems. Software Defined Networking is aligned with move from hardwar
1) The IP address for the host (in MIT) is 192.168.1.102 and the port number is 1161.
2) The IP address of gaia.cs.umass.edu is 188.8.131.52. The port number is it sending and
receiving TCP segments for this connection is 80.
3) My client computers IP a
1) The IP address of my computer is 192.168._.102
4) The IP datagram has not been fragmented. This was determined by looking at
the More Fragments Flag, which is set to 0
5) The Header checksum field, the identification field and the Time to l
00:0c:41:45:90:a8; It is not an Ethernet address of gaia.cs.umass.edu;
4. When it start at 52 bytes; and then 14 bytes of Ethernet frame, and then 20
bytes for IP header and 20 bytes of TCP header.