27. Since the charge distribution on the arc is equidistant from the point where V is evaluated, its contribution is identical to that of a point charge at that distance. We assume V 0 as r and apply Eq. 24-27:
V= 1 +Q1 1 +4Q1 1 2Q1 1 Q1 + + = 4 0 R 4 2 R
Stay safe by following the procedures listed:
Slip resistant shoes are to be worn at all times, no exceptions.
All spilled water or food should be mopped up immediately to
avoid possible accidents. When a spill occurs, stop what you a
EVENTS SCHEDULING VIA GOOGLE DOC
All team members contact information is listed on the first tab for all
student workers and coordinators. All tabs after that are to show
events on a weekly basis.
The Catering Manager will sche
SERVER/STATION ATTENDANT POLICY
Serving on the lines and working in the customer service area is an
especially important role in dining services. Servers/ station
attendants (cashiers) must have excellent communication and
SCHEDULING + WORK AVAILABILITY
Each member of the Dining Services staff is expected to follow the
posted schedule without fail. Failure to do so will result in discipline up
to termination of employment. Sabbath absences count as two missed
shifts. You ar
Welcome to the team! We are pleased that you have joined
our department and look forward to serving beside you.
Please read all of the following information as it is
important and not only will you be held accountable to
What is methamphetamine?
1. Powerfully addictive stimulant
2. Made easily in illegal, clandestine laboratories from relatively inexpensive overthe-counter ingredients
3. Originally used in nasal decongestants and bronchial inhalers
Montana Meth Project Results
1. The Meth Project is a large-scale prevention program aimed at reducing
methamphetamine use through
a. Public service messaging
b. Public policy
c. Community outreach
2. Founded by businessman, Thomas M. Siebel, as a private
Baby blues symptoms
1. Last only a few days or a week or two
2. Signs and symptoms may include:
a. Mood swings
f. Decreased concentration
g. Trouble sleeping
Postpartum depression sympt
The Biopsychosocial Approach and Obesity
1. Obesity number one health threat
2. 34% of Americans are obese
3. More than the number who are overweight (32.7%)
4. Biological factors
a. Getting fat is an evolutionary advantage early humans who could best
ABSENTEE BALLOT FORM
powered by Vote.org
You still need to fill out, sign, stamp and mail your form.
Jefferson Count Laramie Buildin .
3500 ILLINOIS ng STE 1100 g G Fill out the form on the next page completely.
GOLDEN, CO 80401-
@ Sign the form. This is