Linear vs Non-Linear Circuits Lab Report
1. Report your least-squares-fit values for both the equivalent circuit resistance and R 68 in
industry-standard form (uncertainty rounded to one digit, unless that digit is one, in which
case round the uncertainty
PH 1120 - The Magnetic Field - Lab Report
1. From the data on your Data Sheet, calculate the ratio of maximum magnetic field to
corresponding current for each of the four pairs of values recorded. Does the maximum field
value at least approximately scale
PH 1121-Principles of Physics-Electricity and Magnetism
Student Project Evaluation Form
Lecturer: Prof. Qi Wen
This form provides an opportunity for students to evaluate anonymously the impact of the project
completed for this cla
PH 1120 - Resistors & Light Bulbs - Lab Report
1. Write down the values for your measured R1 and R2 in standard form (Uncertainty
to one digit unless the lead digit is 1, in which case the first two digits are
retained; the main value is then written with
PH 1120 - Electromagnetic Induction - Lab Report
1. State the value of the Earths magnetic field magnitude that you measured, and
comment on the field orientation that you observed at your station.
Maximum Field=0.054 mT , Minimum Field=0.041mT
PH 1120 - Electric Fields & Field Lines Lab Report
Equations are useful and often the only solution to a full
explanation to a question in a Lab Report.
1. You have 3 point charges in your region of interest: +5 nC, 6 n
The Electric Field Lab Report
(Due by midnight of the day of the Lab)
For Full Marks you must show your work. Repeated calculations need only be
Note: It is always important to show your work. You must always show your
equations and calcul
Electric Potential and RC Discharge - Lab Report
As always show your mathematical work with appropriate equations.
1. Using a single point charge of 2, indicate where (how many grid units away) you
would place initial and final points in order to have a p
PH 1120 - Electric Potential & Determining Resistance
Remember to use equations and show your work
Your Name: ? Section: ?
Partners Name: ? Date ?
Can two equipotential surfaces with different potential values ever intersect or