AASP 187I Mid-Term Examination
Dr. Richardson, Instructor
1. Mass incarceration has significantly reduced crime.
2. According to Alexander, no one has more power in the criminal justice system than:
1) True or false? The United States has 5 percent of the worlds population but
incarcerates 50 percent of the worlds prison population?
2) Which one of these is not a form of felony disenfranchisement?
B) Pell Grants
C) Inability to Access Publi
1. Name two surveys other than the Census that have failed to keep pace with
the rapid expansion of the criminal justice system?
a. Current Population Survey (CPS)
b. American Community Survey (ACS)
c. See also Invisible Men pg. 29 for other possible acce
1. People prosecuted the most for white collar crimes, such as using company credit cards,
are women of color, according to Tony Miles. (G7)
2. The youngest age that one can be charged in juvenile court in Maryland is 7 years old,