1. Your instructor will identify all network devices in the classroom and show you how
they connect to create the network.
2. With your instructor, identify the following network types and components. Write
your answers in the spaces provided.
Hello fellow ITMG381 classmates! My name is Ramel Bush, but please call me Mel. I am
currently pursuing my B.S. in Information Systems Security from this fine institution. I do have
an associates degree but I realize that education is key to career progre
My research brought me to a site that talked about managing a crisis on social media. They
gave three great examples on how the three companies handled their crisis by the use of social
media. The main point of the article was to manage crisis situation,
I selected the following article written by Jonathan Bernstein from Bernstein Crisis Management
titled, The 10 Steps of Crisis Communication
He started the article by defining the word crisis. A Crisis is any situation that is threatening or
I chose an article titled Hurricane Sandy tests business continuity, disaster recovery, it
mentioned the effect hurricane Sandy had on the East coast. And how it tested many small
business continuity plans. I firmly believe that testing your plan should n
Perform the steps necessary to install the application ( FineCrypt). Create a text file named
aes_yourname.txt (where yourname is your first and last name),
Right-click aes_yourname.txt, then select FineCrypt | Encrypt With Password.
Student # 3123917
In this lab, you will identify common peripheral ports.
1. Look at the back panel of your PC (or the instructor's PC), and identify each of the peripheral
ports you see. Do you have the following ports? If so, how ma
In this lab, you will use your favorite search engine to find more information about various IEEE
1. Open your Web browser and access your favorite search engine.
2. Enter a text string for a LAN standard for example, "IEEE 802.11n"
1. Select Start, type cmd in the Start Search text box, then press ENTER.
2. In the command prompt window, enter the following command: ipconfig /all Note: In Linux,
you would use the ifconfig command, without any options or arguments.
3. Press EN
All posts must be a minimum of 250-300 words. All follow-up posts to your classmates must be a minimum of 150 words for each required post. Peer responses will not be accepted after the due date.
Read the case study on pp. 43-45 of the textbook and answ