1. What might have affected Pablo Picassos severe style of representation seen in the
women of Auingnan. African Masks he saw at a Paris museum.
2. Where did Christa and Jean Claude locate their temporary installation The Gates? New
Yorks Central Park.
Write a paragraph about your favorite painting at the museum.
Paintings only: Watercolor, Oil, Acrylic, Ink and Mixed Media only
Write a well constructed paragraph critique that is consise, covering these points:
Title of work:
Medium (any m
1. Where is the focal point in Giottos Lamentation? Jesus Head
2. Mummy Portrait of a Man was created using encaustic, a combination of pigment and hot wax.
3. In European fresco painting from the early-Renaissance to the late Baroque, the goal of artists
My favorite painting from The Huntsville Museum of Art is Backyards by Eleanor De Ghize.
This is an oil painting supported on a 3x4 canvas. The main element of art used is color. The
artist uses earth tones to illustrate a below modest setting. The painti