The different configuration options
All the different options from global configuration mode
All the options to use with the show command
Configuring the password on the console line
Configuring the password on the vty lines
Accessing the interface, assigning an IP and subnet mask, and activating the interface.
Assigning ip address and clock rate to the serial interface and bringing the interface up.
The routing table with one directly connected rout
Accessing global configuration mode and setting the routers hostname to RouterA.
Entering different interfaces and showing the running-configuration.
Entering the vty lines configuration and exiting back to privileged mode
Hands-On Project 4-1
Write an ACL to achieve the following:
Allow Telnet connections to the 192.168.1.0 network from host 10.3.4.7
Allow established connections from network 172.16.0.0 to anywhere.
Permit all other access
Password Reset Directions on 2500 Series Cisco Routers [Cis06]
1. Connect a terminal or PC running terminal software to the console port of the router
2. If you can access the router, type show version and record the configuration register
setting. If you
1. A RARP broadcast requests the _ of the _.
d. IP address, source
3. A route that an administrator manually enters in a routing table to automatically
forward packets not meeting other criteria to a particular interface is called which o
4. The reserved Class A address 127.0.0.1 is used for which of the following?
b. testing the TCP/IP local interface
8. How do routers handle packets that are too large to pass through because of frame size
d. Routers break packets into smalle
The Anti-spyware Coalition is a group of companies and group whose main focus is the
control of the growing amount of spyware on the internet. They do this by maintaining a clear
definition as to what spyware is, and by offering tools and best practices.
Link to image of scan results
As you can see, my router did not respond to the UPnP requests, which is a
good thing. There are a couple different ways I can either close ports or
gain control of them. One way is through the router settings. On my
($15 per unit)
($30 per unit)
Deep scanning of Comprehensive
all content and
reports to trac