1. Do you think ALDI could pursue its business model without developing strategic alliances
with channel members? Discuss.
I do believe that ALDI can in fact pursue its business model without developing strategic
Homework Mgt. 542 #5.9, 5.14, 5.16,5.18
5.9) Available time=3*40*4
=480 standard hours
Utilization= hours actually worked/ available hours x 100%
355/480 x 100= 73.96%
Efficiency= standard hours produced/ hours actually worked x 100
MKT 330 MW 5p
Microsoft Retail Stores: Case
1.Why do you think Microsoft decided to change its long-established channel strategy by
opening its own retail stores?
I think Microsoft decided to change its long-established channel strateg
Barnes and Noble Case
1. What environmental factors are contributing to the conflict between B&N College and
Environmental factors such as online book retailers that are constantly expanding such as
MGT 533 Homework Ch2.
Coca Cola case
1. A collection of processes which includes many steps of interactions with other departments
of a company and the suppliers is called Procurement. The procurement system was
Chapter 9 Inventory Fundamentals
1. If transit time is 11 days and annual demand for an item is 15,000 units, what is
the average annual inventory in transit?
=11X15,000/365= 52.1 Units
2. An importer operates a small warehouse
MGT 533 M 6:30p
Exam Instructions: Answer the 5 highlighted questions below. Make sure you answer the
question completely, be logical, watch your spelling and punctuation.
1. Discuss what the following statement me
Study guide Exam 1
Go over the PPs and complement with the textbook details.
Some information is just in the PP and not in the textbook (this info can be on exam).
Information that is in the textbook but was not covered in class will not be on the
Boeing is trying to figure out why their profits have been slowly declining over the past 5 years
and why their ROA is lower than it has been in the past. They have not changed suppliers or
reduced their customer ba
Exam 2 MGT542 Spring 2016
The exam consists of 8 questions answer all 8 questions. Showing your calculations
can will allow me to award partial credit.
MKT. 330 MW 5p
1. Is McDonald's trade up strategy to the McCafe' line of premium coffee products a good deal
for the franchisees? Why or Why not?
- I do believe that McDonald's trade up strategy to the McCafe' line of
MGT 333 Homework 2
1. The position that interests me the most is a position in Materials Mgt. This position interests me
because I already have some experience in this field. I have managed good transportati