1. which of the following is an example of a Q retirement plan?
nonqualified stock option
2. John has been employed by phone services, inc. for 13 years, and currently earns
450000 per year. John saves 40,000 per year. He
1. Participants of a stock bonus plan sponsored by a C corporation must be given pass-through voting rights for the employer stock held by the plan. true
2. Melissa is the sole shareholder of Cupcake Surprises, Inc. (CSI) and sells 25% of the company stoc
1. Which of the following is not a qualified plan?
- Target Benefit Plan
2. Marcus, employed 15yrs, makes 60k, saves 15k, spends 12k, wants to live debt free. What do
you expect his wage replacement ratio to be?