Virtual Lab - Unraveling the Mystery of How Geckos Defy Gravity
1. A small parallel force was measured when the setal tip was oriented away from the surface. What
could have produced this parallel force?
This parallel force seems to have been produced by
Digging into Data - Chapter 11 & 12
1. In the late 1800s, a biologist studying animal embryos coined the phrase ontogeny
recapitulates phylogeny, meaning that the physical development of an animal embryo
(ontogeny) seemed to retrace the changi
1. What would you expect to see if you continued the experiment for another 6 months?
In running the experiment another six months I would expect to arrive at the same conclusions but just have a
more in depth level of resear
Unit 2 Lab 3
1. Would PSI function the same in the mutants as it does the wildtype?
From our data, we notice that the mutants have a higher oxidation potential throughout
the experiment. Midpoint potential for the wildtype was 446 mV, while the mu
DID Week 4
1. What does the dashed line signify?
The dashed line represents the threshold of enzyme activity for each sample.
2. Of the four enzymes profiled in the graph, how many function optimally at a pH lower
The enzymes that funct