Work (6.4) WS
1. A force of 30 N is required to maintain a spring stretched from its natural length of
15 cm to a length of 20 cm. How much work is done in stretching the spring from
18 cm to 24 cm?
2. A 10-ft chain weighs 25 lb and hangs
Math 1620 Final Exam
FA 2015 practice
Directions will read like this Must show work demonstrating understanding of methods
shown in class. No notes, calculators or other electronic devices allowed. No answer sharing
or discussion allowed. Problems are ? p
1)( 8 points) What is the area of the triangle with vertices (1, 2, 1), (1, 3, 1) and (2, 1, 2)?
2)(8 points) Find the volume of the parallelepiped determined by the vectors
7Z=-(1,1,0), 6': (1,3,1) and w = (1, 1, 2). 3
Final Exam 01
1. There are 14 dierent test pages (including this cover page). Make sure you have a
2. Fill in the above items in print. Also write your name
MATH 162 FALL 2006 FINAL EXAM
DECEMBER 13, 2006
STUDENT NAME & IDRECITATION TIME & INSTRUCTOR
1. Verify that you have 12 pages.
2. Fill in the blank spaces above.
3. Use a number 2 pencil to write on your mark-sense sheet.
4. On your mark sen
MATH 162 SPRING 2004 FINAL EXAM
MAY 3, 2004
1. Fill in your name, your student ID number, and your recitation instructors name and
recitation time above. Write your name, your stud
Similarities between the Appendix and Lysosomes
February 24, 2016
Appendix Extra Credit
For most people, the only experience they have with their appendi