Chapter 5 Physiology of Training
1. During cardiorespiratory exercise at higher intensities, which of the following results in the
GREATEST change in percentage of total-body blood flow regulation?
A. Decreased blood flow to the liver
B. Increased blood f
Chapter 4 Nutrition
1. How many kilocalories (kcal) are in a food that contains 4 grams of protein, 12 grams of carbohydrates, and
2 grams of fat?
2. Mary is a new client who has goals to lose 10 pounds (4.5 kg
Chapter 1 Quiz
1. Which blood vessels carry blood that is rich in oxygen from the lungs to the heart?
a. Coronary arteries
b. Pulmonary arteries
c. Coronary veins
d. Pulmonary veins
2. Which muscle or muscle group is MOST important for resp
Anterior Shoulder Instability
o Anterior shoulder instability is a weakness in the anterior wall musculature
(subscapularis, pectoralis major, latissimus dorsi, and teres major) and/or
stretching of the anterior capsule and ligaments that allo
Chapter 2 Exercise Physiology
1. Which of the following is the LEAST important factor in determining cardiorespiratory endurance?
Oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood
Stored fat available for fuel
Oxygen extraction at the cellu