Oct. 28, 2015
Procedure for Enthalpy Change Lab
1. Obtain a small Styrofoam cup and a thermometer clip from the side shelf.
2. Take the Styrofoam cup to the hydrogen peroxide repipet set to 50.0 mL. Obtain a
portion of the solution.
Sept. 2, 2015
Procedure for Determination of Density Lab
1. Receive two samples, one a larger sample and the other a smaller sample, of the same
unknown metallic element.
2. Place a clean 50-mL beaker on the analytical balance and re
Nov. 11, 2015
Procedure for Gas Constant Lab
1. Add 50 mL of deionized water to the 100 mL graduated cylinder. Use a repipet to add 10
mL of 6 M HCl solution to prepare the 1 M HCl solution.
2. Pour the solution back and forth betwee
Sept. 23, 2015
Procedure for Preparation of Alum from Aluminum Metal Lab
1. Obtain 2.0 grams of aluminum foil and record its weight on to the data sheet.
2. Cut or tear the aluminum into small 1 cm pieces.
3. Put the pieces into a 25