Test response questions
April 9, 2013
What is the difference between sex and gender?
- The distinction between sex and gender is a concept that distinguishes sex, the biological makeup
of an individual's reproductive anatom
April 23, 2013
1. Which Movement is an attempt to expose bias and describe social circumstances?
2. What does de Beauvoir think about idealization in love?
- The single word love in fact signifies two different
Test response number 7
March 19, 2013
1) What are World Historical Figure and Whos Philosophy do they belong?
- Hegel, Thomas Carlyle and others noted that the great historical
figures were just representative men, expressions of the materi
Test response questions 3
February 19, 2013
1.What are the two-worlds of Platos theory of the forms?
- On world is our everyday world of change and impermanence. The other
is an ideal world populated by ideal forms
2. How does